Saturday, August 27, 2016

My First Concert


Josh Groban! I had no idea who he was, but Mommy sure did!

For Mommy’s birthday, I got to go with her and my Aunt Rachel to the Pepsi Center. That’s a big building named after a beverage.

We went inside and there were a whole lot of people! At first I thought they were there to see me, but I soon realized there was something called a stage and everyone’s attention was focused on that.

After waiting for a little while, the lights went down and…

Josh Groban didn’t come out just yet. It was another singer named Foy Vance. I think he’s Irish or something. He was really good! When he was done, we started waiting for Josh Groban again.

They changed the stage a little, the lights went down and..

Josh Groban didn’t come out just yet. It was another singer named Sarah McLachlan. She had a very pretty voice. It was so nice. When she was done, we started waiting for Josh Groban again. They change the stage a little, the lights went down and…

I fell asleep.

From what I understand, Josh Groban did a good job. Mommy and Aunt Rachel seemed pretty excited about it.
I don’t remember much. I remember when the performance was over an older couple commented on how well I did. I remember it was raining a little when we left. I remember getting home really late.

But sorry, Josh. I don’t remember you.

I guess I’ll have to try and see you again next time you’re here.

No comments:

Post a Comment