Saturday, December 15, 2018

Three Years Old—No Pumpkins Please

I had my birthday again! This time, I turned three. I got lots of presents and a lot of people told me, “Happy Birthday.” Some of them said it. Some of them sang it. I got a bunch of stuff including a tea set, a Fancy Nancy tea party book, the book Where the Sidewalk Ends, a lot of great clothes, and some Minnie Mouse puzzles. I love all of them! On my birthday, I got to wear my favorite Sophia pajamas all day long. Mommy, Nancy, Daddy and I played hide-and-seek. When people came over a few days later, Mommy made a cake with my name spelled in sprinkles. I haven’t been keeping up with this blog lately, because my family and I started something brand new. We started our own YouTube channel! It’s called Us and Then Some and we have thirty subscribers! In one of them, Daddy was carving pumpkins and when he put my hand in the pumpkin, I was so disgusted, I started to scream. Everyone else seems to think it’s pretty funny. I’m liking this third year so far. No pumpkins.

No comments:

Post a Comment